Saturday, January 7, 2012

Give Me Your Eyes

It is Sunday, January 8th. We are on our way to church. We must first drive 45 minutes to take a boat to get to the island for church. They then tell us that the service is 3 hours long. We normally stay for 2 services at our church which are combined 3 hours.  I am excited to experience this culture and a Cambodian Christian church!

I woke up this morning with the Brandon Heath song in my head,"Give Me Your Eyes". What a perfect description to my thoughts today. I am so thankful that God has given me the opportunity to see things through HIS eyes this week. He loves me just as much as he loves them! 

Thank you for praying for us this week. We fly home tonight, so if we come to your mind, send a quick prayer up for safe travels home!

~Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment